BRIDGENTECH values the privacy of individuals who visit our website at https://www.bridgentech.com/ (the “Site”), access our products and services (collectively, with the Site), and otherwise do business with us.
As used herein, “BRIDGENTECH,” or “us/we/our”, refers to BRIDGENTECH, an outsourcing company with a presence in France, Germany, US & India, acting by it and/or through entities that are legally part of the BRIDGENTECH family of companies (the “Related Companies”).
Your use of the services is subject to this policy.
If any term of this policy is not acceptable to you, please refrain from using the services and from providing your personal information.
For this policy, “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. We obtain personal information relating to you from various sources described below. If you do not provide personal information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our services if that information is necessary to provide you with the services or if we are legally required to collect it. Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your personal information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so.
Personal Information Provided Directly by You Registration, Orders, Requests, and Other Information You Provide
We collect your information, including your sign-in credentials, username and password, name, job function, e-mail address, and phone number, when you complete an order form, register to login to or use our Services, request that we contact you or provide additional information to attend an event.
If you contact us directly, such as to request information, access the Services, or connect with Customer Support, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and the content, date, and time of your message, and our reply. We also may receive other information you may voluntarily choose to provide.
Third-Party Account Credentials
To use certain services, you may provide BRIDGENTECH with credentials (e.g. username and password, first and last name, and phone number) that grant you access to third-party websites and services.
Information We Collect About You When You Use the Services
When you interact with and use our Services, we receive information about your device, which may include, web browser type, operating system version, mobile device model, device manufacturer and model, language and regional settings, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), unique device identifiers.
We automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, the dates and times of your interactions, the searches you conduct, or how often you use our Services.
We infer your location from information we collect (for example, your IP address indicates the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet). We aggregate and anonymize your location data at the regional level. We may use location information to provide you with features, notifications, marketing, or other content that is influenced by your location (such as showing you the Services in your local language).
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you use our services, we and our third-party service providers may collect information from you through cookies, web beacons, web server logs, and similar technologies. A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer or mobile device. We may utilize both single-session (temporary) and multi-session persistent cookies. Temporary cookies last only as long as your web browser is open and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our services. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or device for longer periods and are used for purposes including tracking the number of unique visitors to our services and information such as the number of views a page gets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. This information identifies your browser to our servers when you visit the services and also helps us in remembering your preferences from each session and gives us an enhanced user experience.
We use different types of first and third-party cookies on the services for several reasons. First-party cookies are those that we place on your computer or device through the services; third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your computer or device through our services.
- To track user trends and patterns. This helps us better understand and improve areas of the Services that our users find valuable.
- To provide you with personalized content (your user preferences, your default language, device, and browser information so we can identify you across devices and personalize the content you see).
- For us or our service providers or other third parties to advertise to you, provide social media features, and analyze our traffic.
We also share information about your use of our services with our social media, advertising, and analytics partners. We use the information from cookies to provide services better tailored to our users’ needs.
For more information on the cookies we use and how you can manage them, adjust the settings on your browser. Please note that if you disable functional cookies on your browser, some parts of the services may not work fully.
Social Media Plugin
We offer social media plug-ins for companies that may include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Weibo. For example, we have Facebook like and share buttons and a tweet button for Twitter, that offer certain interactive features and we and the respective social media company track your interactions with these functions. Additionally, even if you do not choose to use these plug-ins, the relevant company may still collect certain tracking information about you and share it with us.
Cross device tracking
We use data analytics companies, advertising networks, or social media companies, as well as features offered by data analytics services, to engage in ‘cross-device tracking.’ Cross-device tracking occurs when platforms, publishers, and advertising technology companies try to connect a consumer’s activity across smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, and other connected devices. The goal of cross-device tracking is to enable companies to link a consumer’s behavior across devices.
Information We Obtain from Third Parties
We may receive information about you from our third-party partners, such as business or marketing partners. We may combine this information with the other information we collect about you to provide more useful information to you regarding our Services. This information may include, for example, your name, address, and billing information. We also receive information when you register through a BRIDGENTECH partner (e.g. a partner who co-hosts an event, webinar, or whitepaper).
When You Apply for a Career Opportunity
Our Site provides career information at BRIDGENTECH, and the option to submit your application, resume, and/or CV. We use a third-party provider to collect job applications. Your provision of personal information in connection with an online job application is voluntary. You determine the extent to which you provide personal information. Please note that if you decide not to provide information, it may affect the consideration of your employment, unless our receipt of such information is prohibited by applicable law.
BRIDGENTECH uses your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
Providing and Improving the Services
To provide, enhance, improve, and personalize our Services. We also may send push notifications to your device. You have choices for the communications you receive from us. Please see “Your Rights and Choices” Section 9 below.
To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries and to send emails to an email address you provide to us for customer service or technical-support purposes.
To comply with applicable federal, state, and other laws and regulations, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or any other person, enforce our Terms of Service which may vary depending on whether you use our free services or subscribe to our paid services or the content of the Site and Services.
Marketing and Advertising
We will use your personal information for marketing purposes (as permitted by applicable law), such as contacting you about BRIDGENTECH’s services and providing you with promotional materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you. We use personal information that we collect in connection with the services, such as your location and your activities on the services, to determine whether BRIDGENTECH may wish to contact you to offer you BRIDGENTECH’s services and to facilitate the delivery of advertisements. We may send you (a) information about topics or content that we think may interest you, or (b) updates about the latest developments or features on the services. We also may send push notifications to your device and a newsletter or similar materials to the e-mail address you provide to us if you subscribe to receive such a newsletter. You have choices for the communications you receive from us. Please see “Your Rights and Choices” section 9 below.
To consider an application for employment, including a review of your supplied resume. The personal information may be saved in our files for future review and consideration, subject to applicable law. The personal information will be shared internally on a need-to-know basis and may be given to our service providers who process data on our behalf.
BRIDGENTECH may also use your personal information for any purpose where you have given your consent (where legally required).
We only process your personal information based on a valid legal ground per applicable law, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) when:
- You have consented to the use of your personal information, for example, to receive marketing communications or location tracking. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your personal information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
- We need your personal information to provide you with the Services, including for account registration, or to respond to your inquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to use your personal information.
- We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information to conduct business analytics, and otherwise improve the safety, security, and performance of our Services.
We do not engage in general profiling or automated decision-making practices.
Where we need to collect Personal Information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or Services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We may share your personal information with our vendors, service providers, and other third parties that perform services on our behalf. This includes our payment processing service and data analytics service providers, providers that help us deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content provider, and customer-service support. We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with our service providers to provide appropriate and suitable safeguards for their processing of your personal information.
BRIDGENTECH may work with and share your personal information with our third-party advertising partners to provide you with advertisements regarding BRIDGENTECH’s services. For more information about our advertising and marketing practices and those of the third-party advertising partners, please see the Cookies and Similar Technologies section above.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures
We may disclose personal information we have about you: (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect against or respond to physical, financial or other harm, injury, or loss to property; or (iv) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers
BRIDGENTECH may disclose your personal information to a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
The Services are provided from Norway and other locations, and we may transfer your personal information to multiple countries throughout the world, including Norway, by applicable local laws and regulations. These countries may not have the same high level of data protection as the data protection laws from your home country.
We rely on appropriate and suitable safeguards including EU Standard Contractual Clauses to transfer personal information to countries outside the EEA, United Kingdom, or Switzerland where an adequate level of protection is not already guaranteed. If you are located in the EU, EEA, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we comply with applicable data protection laws when transferring your personal information outside of these areas. In particular, we may transfer your personal information to countries for which adequacy decisions have been issued; use contractual protections, such as the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of personal information to our headquarters in Norway, other offices or third parties, or rely on third parties’ certification to the EU-U.S. or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks, where applicable. You may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” Section 12 below to obtain a copy of the clauses, relevant data transfer agreements, or safeguards we use to transfer personal information outside of these countries/regions.
Personal Information will be stored and kept as long as needed to carry out the purposes described in this policy or as otherwise required by applicable law. Unless we are required or permitted by law to keep this information for a longer period, when this information is no longer necessary to carry out the purposes for which we process it, we will delete your personal information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrolment with our services, the impact on the services we provide if we delete some personal information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
BRIDGENTECH cares about the security of your information and employs physical, technological, and administrative measures to protect the information you submit via the Site against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or modification. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Electronic communications sent to or from the Site may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 16 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to children under the age of 16. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, then you may alert us at in**@br*********.com. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 16, then we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to Do Not Track signals, our Services do not currently respond to such signals. However, our Site does not track you. If you want to restrict ads in general on your devices you may opt-out from ad tracking by enabling “Limit Ad Tracking” or “Opt-Out of Ads personalization” (as applicable to your device) in your device settings.
- IDFA: You can reset the advertising identifier randomly assigned to your device at any time and can opt-out of personalized ads by enabling “Limit Ad Tracking” or “Opt-Out of Ads Personalization” (as applicable to your device) in your device settings. When you disable “Limit Ad Tracking” or “Opt-Out of Device Personalization” (as applicable to your device), advertisers and their measurement solutions will receive a blank device ID in place of a device-specific ID.
- Push notifications: You can opt out of receiving push notifications using your mobile application or device settings. Opting out of push notifications may impact the functionality of our Services.
Upon request, you may exercise certain rights as described below:
- Access: BRIDGENTECH will provide you with access to your personal information, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal information concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data, and information related to how it is processed.
- Rectify: You can update or correct your personal information (e.g., your email address) by accessing your account. You can also access or rectify your information by reaching out to us at in**@br*********.com.
- Erasure: You may request that we delete any or all of your personal information by sending an email to in**@br*********.com with your first name and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Opt-Out from Marketing Communications: You may opt-out of receiving our newsletters or marketing emails. To unsubscribe, follow the unsubscribe instructions included in the e-mail communications you receive, access the email preferences in your account settings page, or contact us at the email address in the “How to Contact Us” Section 12 below. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial e-mail messages, we may still email you non-commercial (transactional) e-mails related to your account and your transactions via the Services.
Please note that we have the right to reject access or erasure requests that are unduly burdensome or repetitive, or that cannot be honored in light of legal obligations or ongoing disputes, or where retention is necessary to enforce our agreements or protect our or another party’s rights, property, safety, or security, or other reasons under the law.
To request to exercise your rights, please contact us using the information listed in the “How to Contact Us” Section 12 below.
or Residents in the EU, EEA, United Kingdom, and Switzerland
- Data Portability: You may have the right to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your personal information to another company.
- Object: You may also object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, including objecting to processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, or when it is done based upon legitimate interest.
- Restrict: You may restrict us from continuing to process your personal information under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your personal information, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal information).
- Consent Withdrawal: You may withdraw the consent that you might have given concerning the processing of your personal information at any time with future effect.
- Complaint: If you are not satisfied with BRIDGENTECH’s response or believe that your personal information is not being processed by the law, you may also have the right to complain about the competent supervisory authority in your country of residence, place of work, or where the incident took place, or seek other remedies under applicable law. For more information on how to complain to the EU, please see https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
For Residents of California
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides you with additional rights regarding your personal information.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we may have collected categories of personal information as defined under the CCPA, which includes the following:
- Identifiers, such as your first and last name, address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol, advertising identifiers, e-mail address, telephone number, or other similar identifiers.
- Other categories of personal information, such as your financial information or payment information.
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as your browsing history, search history, and information about your interaction with our Site.
- Sensory data, such as audio recordings when you call our customer service line.
- Geolocation data
- Employment or other professional information, such as your resume or CV.
- Inferences are drawn from personal information, such as a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we may have used and disclosed the categories of personal information from the sources described in Sections 2 and 3 above, for business purposes, including:
- Auditing consumer interactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- For our short-term, transient use.
- Providing services (including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, analytic, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration (i.e. to develop new products or features).
- Undertaking activities to maintain the quality or safety of the Services and to improve, upgrade or enhance the Services.
We also may have used and disclosed the personal information we collect for commercial purposes to provide you with our services, as described in Sections 2 and 3 above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we may have disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, including to the following categories of third parties:
Categories of Personal Information Categories of Third Parties with Which We Share Your Personal Information.
Identifiers such as your first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other similar identifiers Our Related Companies Aggregators (such as analytics services)Payment Processors.
Other Categories of personal information, such as your financial information or payment information Our Related Companies Payment processors.
Internet or Other Similar Network Activity, such as your browsing history, search history, and information about your interaction with our Site Our Related Companies Data analytics providers.
Sensory data, such as audio recordings when you call our customer service line Our Related Companies.
Geolocation data Our Related Companies Advertising network data analytics provider’s Social network.
Inferences are drawn from personal information, such as a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes Our Related Companies Data analytics providers.
California Resident Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights described above under this “Global Rights & Choices” section, you have the following rights. Our business customers are afforded certain rights under the CCPA identified with an asterisk (*) below.
- Right to Access Specific Information. You may request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected, used, and disclosed about you in the twelve (12) months preceding your request.
- Right to Know Personal Information. You may request to know the categories of personal information we have collected about you and the purposes for doing so; the categories of sources of that data; the categories of third parties with whom we shared it for a business purpose and our purposes for doing so.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale of Personal Information*. The term “sale” is defined broadly under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To the extent that “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include interest-based advertising or other data uses described in the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section above, we will comply with applicable law as to those activities. To opt out of receiving interest-based advertising, you can exercise your choice by using your account privacy settings or our Cookie Preference Center.
- Non-Discrimination*. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights under CCPA or applicable law, including by denying you goods or services, charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, providing you with a different level of quality of goods or services, or suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
Verification and Authorized Agent
To exercise your rights, please follow the instructions above and the contact information in the “How to Contact Us” Section 12 below. We will confirm receipt of your requests and respond within 30 calendar days unless additional time is needed, in which case we will provide notice and an explanation of the reason. Also, to respond to your request for the right to know and/or delete, we must verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you, or others. To do so, we collect your name, email address, and phone number to verify your identity. We also may contact you by email or by telephone to verify your identity and ask you additional questions so that we can match your identity with the data we have about you. In some instances, we may ask you to declare under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. If we cannot verify your identity, we may reject your request in whole or in part.
You also may designate an authorized agent to request you. To use an authorized agent, we may require: (1) your signed permission designating the authorized agent; (2) evidence that the authorized agency has power of attorney under the California Probate Code; or (3) proof that the authorized agent is registered with the California Secretary of State and that you have authorized such authorized agent to be able to act on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent who does not submit sufficient proof.
PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION AND CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES POSTED ON EACH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. We will post any adjustments to this policy on this page, and the revised version will be effective from the date it is posted, which is identified at the top of the page. If we materially change how we process your personal information previously collected from you, we will notify you through our site, services, or email, or any other means. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active, and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically monitoring and reviewing any updates to the policy. Your continued use of our Services after such amendments will be deemed your acknowledgment of these changes to this policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about BRIDGENTECH’s privacy practices or this policy or would like to exercise your rights about your personal information, you may contact us via email at in**@br*********.com, call us at +918618034669 or write us at:
DBS House, SP Road, Secunderabad